7 Step of Using Picture Frame Clamp
1. Place the picture frame on a flat, stable surface.
2. Place the clamp around the frame, making sure that the two ends of the clamp meet in the center.
3. Tighten the clamp until it is secure by turning the screw on the clamp in a clockwise direction.
4. Place the picture face down on the frame.
5. Tighten the clamp further if necessary, but make sure not to over-tighten as this may damage the frame.
6. Remove the clamp by turning the screw in a counter-clockwise direction.
7. Place the finished picture frame in its desired location.